2018-2019 late award scholarships
Last years scholarships
- Application Deadline for Late Award Scholarships – October 1, 2018
- All applicants are required to be an admitted student in the WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- In order to apply for all scholarships, a Free Application for Federal Student
Aid (FASFA) MUST be completed. FASFA forms are available online and at the WVU
Financial Aid Office.
Please visit to the following website to access new FASFA guidelines: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/about/announcements/fafsa-changes
- In order to submit a scholarship application, students are required to upload an activities summary and their resume.
- All other requirements are listed within the criteria for each scholarship.
How to apply
All scholarship applications are to be filled out and submitted online: Late Award Scholarship Application
Activities summary specifications
An activities summary will need to be submitted in the format outlined below and should highlight any information not already listed in your resume:
- Academic Background
- Leadership Experience
- Academic and Extracurricular Activities
- Community Service
- Work Experience
- Any other information that you would like for us to know
Please give the dates you were involved, and any leadership roles you had, in each activity you list.
There are also a substantial number of graduate assistantships available for part-time work in the College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences. Duties may include teaching activity classes, research, administration or sports medicine. These awards are made on a competitive basis and carry a stipend, and in some cases, a tuition waiver.