- All applicants are required to be an admitted student in the WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- In order to apply for scholarships requiring financial need, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) MUST be completed. FASFA forms are available online and at the WVU Financial Aid Office. Please visit the WVU Financial Aid Office for more information about FASFA.
- In order to submit a scholarship application, students are encouraged to upload an activities summary along with their resume.
- All other requirements are listed within the criteria for each scholarship.
Undergraduate scholarships: January 31, 2021
Graduate scholarships: March 31, 2021
Transfer scholarships: June 30, 2021
Activities summary specifications
An activities summary will need to be submitted in the format outlined below and should highlight any information not already listed in your resume:
- Academic Background
- Leadership Experience
- Academic and Extracurricular Activities
- Community Service
- Work Experience
- Any other information that you would like for us to know
Please give the dates you were involved, and any leadership roles you had, in each activity you list.