Early Start Program
Allows incoming students to complete one online course over the summer. Early Start students can choose between two courses that satisfy graduation requirements for all CPASS majors.
- Early registration and move in
- Supplemental instruction
- In-state tuition and fees
Living Learning Community
Participants live on a reserved floor of Bennett Tower, receive select course options and have access to exclusive events such as private tours of athletic facilities.
- Live with other CPASS students
- Additional career planning resources
- Interact with faculty and mentors outside the classroom
This five-day summer program helps incoming first-year students meet other CPASS students, explore area outdoor destinations and learn more about WVU and their major before the start of the fall semester.
- Connect with other CPASS students
- Participate in outdoor activities, including whitewater rafting, rock climbing and hiking
- Offered at the low cost of $95 (free for Pell Grant-eligible students)
Fast Track Pathways
Students have the option to enroll in one of the college's one year, online MS programs following completion of an undergraduate degree.
- Save money by graduating sooner
- Get a head start on your career or graduate school
The CPASS Office of Student Success has onsite career specialists who offer a range of support services. These specialists help students plan their careers, land the most competitive internships, complete graduate school applications and turn their passion into a profession.
- Personalized career counseling
- Internship and job search support
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Job interview practice and coaching
Accelerated Degree Programs
Affords highly qualified undergraduates the chance to work on BS and MS degrees simultaneously. An accelerated BS-to-MS degree is available in Sport Management and Physical Education Teacher Education (summer courses required).
- Graduate in five years with a bachelor's and master's degree
- Save money by taking less classes
- Immediate access to career development support