- Innovative online instruction during the fall and spring semesters accommodate for busy professionals who teach, coach and have families.
- WVU partners with the Southern Regional Electronic Campus to provide in-state tuition to all MS in PETE students.
- The MS in PETE program is completed in cohorts to foster professional communities of practice. Students interact with peers and faculty throughout the program in collaborative, problem-based learning focused on real-world challenges and solutions.
- MS in PETE graduates are leaders in their state and regional professional organizations, grant awardees, conference presenters, National Board Certified, and Teachers of the Year.
- The entire curriculum is online and designed to accommodate sport coaches, teachers and strength and conditioning coaches.
- Students will take courses from professors with doctoral degrees in sport sciences with coaching experience.
- The course load is reduced (4-7 credits per semester) to allow students to balance the master's program with family, work and coaching responsibilities.
- The online format allows working professionals to complete online courses during fall, spring and summer, without having to be on-campus.
- Tuition cost is affordable and billed at the in-state rate.
- Diverse faculty possess expertise in current sport management and athletic administration theory and practice.
- Interscholastic Athletic Administration focus area is fully online. Students can start in any semester, and, as of August 2019, can complete the program in as little as 12 months.
- The WVU graduate sport management program has a strong positive brand in the Industry, providing excellent mentoring and networking opportunities.