- The curriculum has a rehabilitation focus.
- Students complete certification requirements for Graston Technique M-1 training and receive certification preparation for NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES).
- Excellent reputation with respect to position placement following degree. (NFL, NCAA institutions, sports medicine clinics, industrial settings, and academic setting).
- Excellent outdoor recreation facilities and proximity to major metropolitan cities.
- Three specialized areas of emphasis in Leadership, Sport Science and Technology, and Sport Management.
- Faculty have extensive experiences with coaches and coaching youth, interscholastic, intercollegiate, national, international, and professional athletes.
- Graduate assistants gain experience in athletic coaching, strength and conditioning, applied sport science, campus recreation, coaching and physical education.
- CPASS Center for Applied Coaching and Sport Sciences connects theory and science-based concepts with professional practice through local and national-level projects.
- MS in Sport Management program is consistently ranked as one of the best world-wide.
- Graduates are now major college Athletic Directors at the University of Oregon, Virginia Tech, Ohio University and West Virginia University.
- 100 percent student placement rate into industry internships and/or job opportunities.
- Publishes two unique promotional pieces annually —The Starting Line-Up and the Graduate Sport Management Alumni Directory.