Three specialized areas of emphasis in Leadership, Sport
Science and Technology, and Sport Management.
- Faculty have extensive experiences with coaches and coaching youth, interscholastic,
intercollegiate, national, international, and professional athletes.
- Graduate assistants gain experience in athletic coaching,
strength and conditioning, applied sport science, campus recreation, coaching
and physical education.
- CPASS Center for Applied Coaching and Sport Sciences connects theory and science-based
concepts with professional practice through local and national-level projects.
- MS in Sport Management program is consistently ranked as one of the best world-wide.
- Graduates are now major college Athletic Directors at
the University of Oregon, Virginia Tech, Ohio University and West Virginia University.
- 100 percent student placement rate into industry internships and/or job opportunities.
- Publishes two unique promotional pieces annually —The Starting Line-Up and the Graduate Sport Management Alumni Directory.