- One hundred percent of program graduates are employed in the area of their choice.
- Students teach undergraduate classes in sport, exercise and performance psychology.
- Students are expected to produce publishable manuscripts.
- Graduates will be license-eligible and may pursue a counseling or consulting career with full-time applied work.
- Students consult with NCAA Division I, II, and III athletic programs, high school and youth sport teams, exercise/health settings, and other performance domains.
- We offer PhD and EdD degree pathways that are customizable based on academic and career goals.
- Research, teaching, and service assistantships are available and include a stipend and full graduate tuition waiver.
- Students develop focused lines of research, while also gaining valuable experience in teaching and supervision.
- Faculty are international and national experts in the fields of physical education, coaching education, and kinesiology.
- Program graduates serve as leaders in K-12 schools, higher education, nonprofits, and specialized areas of the sport industry.