Example schedule of pre-requisites to be completed within first year.
Classes in bold are pre-requisites for application to the athletic training program.
- ENGL 101 Composition and Rhetoric I
- BIOL 101 General Biology
- BIOL 103 General Biology Lab
- ATTR 101 Prospective Athletic Training
- PSYC 101 General Psychology
- WVUE 191 First Year Seminar
- MATH 112 and MATH 122*,
* Dependent upon MATH placement exam scores
- ATTR 121 Sport Injury Control & Management
- ATTR 122 Sport Injury Control & Mgmt Lab
- BIOL 102 General Biology
- BIOL 104 General Biology Lab
- HNF 171 Introduction to Human Nutrition
- GEF # 5 requirement