Increase the reach of health enhancing programs and partnerships facilitated by CPASS personnel serving local and state entities by at least one new program per year.
- Establish a baseline and continue tracking total number of programs, and faculty and staff engagement in service programs and partnerships
- Tie growth of community outreach efforts with strategic research and teaching initiatives (i.e. grants/contracts, publications, service-learning, Lifetime Activities Program programming)
- Investigate the creation of a Center for Active WV to mobilize and disseminate WV Physical Activity Plan priority areas throughout the state
- Develop a plan to increase specialized health and wellness services for people with disabilities and disease risk factors
- Investigate collaboration opportunities with other WVU colleges and programs
Increase CPASS student opportunity for involvement in university, local, state, and national health-enhancing service opportunities by at least one new program per year.
- Establish a baseline and track student involvement in service/outreach
- Define experiences by discipline and vary experiences in fields
- Identify and disseminate opportunities for student service
- Utilize CPASS LLC to plan and deliver local service programming
Increase CPASS/University visibility for service efforts by identifying and implementing two strategies for recognizing or increasing visibility.
- Establish rewards and recognitions for outstanding faculty, staff and student service
- Recognize service related presentations and publications via social media and newsletters
- Disseminate information about CPASS service activities to the public (i.e. local, regional, national, international)
- Host a CPASS service day each year to showcase faculty/staff/student service involvement