- Application Deadline – October 1, 2017
- For academic year 2017–2018 scholarships. Scholarships for academic year 2018–2019 will be available November 1st, 2017.
- All applicants are required to be a student at the WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- In order to apply for all scholarships, a Free Application for Federal Student
Aid (FASFA) MUST be completed. FASFA forms are available on-line and at the WVU
Financial Aid Office.
Please visit to the following website to access new FASFA guidelines: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/about/announcements/fafsa-changes
- In order to submit a scholarship application, students are required to upload an activities summary and their resume.
- All other requirements are listed within the criteria for each scholarship.
How to apply
All scholarship applications are to be filled out and submitted online:Apply for scholarships
Activities summary specifications
An activities summary will need to be submitted in the following the format outlined below and should highlight any information not already listed in your resume:
- Academic Background
- Leadership Experience
- Academic and Extracurricular Activities
- Community Service
- Work Experience
- Any other information that you would like for us to know.
With each activity you list, give the dates you were involved and any leadership roles you had.
There are also a substantial number of graduate assistantships available for part-time work in the College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences. Duties may include teaching activity classes, research, administration or sports medicine. These awards are made on a competitive basis and carry a stipend and in some cases a tuition waiver.