The College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences uses the admission requirements of WVU.
Credit Load Per Semester
The minimum work per semester is 12 hours and the maximum work per semester is 20 hours. However, an adviser may register a student as a part-time student if fewer than 12 hours are required to meet all requirements for the bachelor’s degree. Other exceptions to these regulations may be requested by petitioning the Committee on Academic Standards.
Requirements for Degrees
- All students must complete University GEC required courses.
- Teacher Certification Curriculum: Students in teacher certification programs must complete a group of educationally related courses and other prescribed work.
- Students must complete the major requirements as determined by the appropriate department.
- Students must complete a minimum of 128 hours.
- A minimum grade-point average of 2.0 is required for graduation.
- Those in teacher certification must have a minimum grade-point average of 2.5.
Please turn in completed form to Room 277, Coliseum.
Application for Graduation & Diploma checklist
ACE Program Admission Application Form
PETE Program Admittance Application
SEP Program Admission Application Form 2011
Sport Management Program Admission Application
Important DocumentsCPASS Social Justice/Diversity Manual
Student Records Assistant
West Virginia University
College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
P.O. Box 6116
Morgantown, WV 26506-6116