Welcome to the International Center for Performance Excellence (ICPE) at WVU.
The ICPE, a nonprofit organization, was founded in 2004 to disseminate research and to promote international educational initiatives in the sport sciences. The ICPE supports the educational mission of the College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences at West Virginia University, with a focus on building global partnerships for faculty and students.
Through its publishing division, Fitness Information Technology (FiT), the Center fulfills its mission by:
- publishing and distributing books, journals and ancillary educational resources for students and instructors
- supporting international student and faculty exchanges, conferences and visiting lectureships
- promoting research and service-related partnerships between academic associations and the global sport industry
How can the ICPE and FiT serve you?
Faculty, staff, students, and sport industry leaders ~ we’re waiting to hear from you!
- Shop from our online catalog
- Subscribe to our journals
- Contact us about book course book adoptions
- Submit your book proposals and manuscripts