- Innovative online instruction during the fall and spring semesters accommodate for busy professionals who teach, coach and have families.
- WVU partners with the Southern Regional Electronic Campus to provide in-state tuition to all MS in PETE students.
- The MS in PETE program is completed in cohorts to foster professional communities of practice. Students interact with peers and faculty throughout the program in collaborative, problem-based learning focused on real-world challenges and solutions.
- MS in PETE graduates are leaders in their state and regional professional organizations, grant awardees, conference presenters, National Board Certified, and Teachers of the Year.
- All students receive in-state tuition. (SREB accredited)
- The entire curriculum is online and designed to accommodate sport coaches, teachers and strength and conditioning coaches.
- Curriculum includes 31 credit units over two full years.
- Students will take courses from professors with doctoral degrees in sport sciences with coaching experience.
- Tuition cost is at the in-state level.
- Success rate of graduates from the program to date is over 90 percent.
- Diverse faculty possess expertise in current sport management theory and practice.
- WVU graduate sport management program has a positive”Brand” in the Industry.
- Hybrid format allows for on campus experience for online students who are focused on the industry.
- A kick-off cookout prior to summer classes gathers faculty and students for a casual evening of food, fellowship, networking and orientation.