Clinical Reliability Studies
- Reliability of position and mobility of the first ray in experienced and inexperienced examiners. – Shirk C.
- Reliability of Sacroiliac Joint Tests in Experienced and Inexperienced Examiners – Lueck D, Turner T
Clinical Prophylactic Ankle Brace Studies
- The effects of prophylactic ankle bracing over the course of an entire volleyball season on dynamic postural control. – Spencer B.
- The effects of prolonged prophylactic ankle brace use in high school basketball athletes on dynamic postural control. – Crockett N.
Development of Screening Tools, Rehabilitation Protocol
- The development of a rotator cuff evaluation tool for the throwing athlete. – Pryor D.
- The development of a clinical preventative screening tool for the lower quarter. – Perez B.
- Development of a soccer-specific functional rehabilitation using the modified Delphi technique. – Leslie S.
- Development of an orthopedic pre-participation screening for rowers. – Lowery TN.
Joint Position Sense and Dynamic Postural Control
- The effect of fatigue in the lower extremity on joint position sense. – Huston J.
- The effect of fatigue on inversion and eversion joint position sense in the ankle. – Kent T.
- The effects of activity related fatigue on dynamic postural control as measured by the SEBT. – Kulpa T.
Clinical Outcomes Based Studies
- The changes in pitching mechanics and pitch velocity during a seven-inning simulated game in high school baseball pitchers: a prospective descriptive study. – Erkel J.
- The effects of a six-week open kinetic chain/closed kinetic chain and open kinetic chain/close kinetic chain/core stability strengthening program in baseball. – Lust K.
- The effects of a six-week core stabilization training program on dynamic balance in tennis athletes. – Samson K.
- The comparative effects of four-week core stabilization and balance training program on semi dynamic and dynamic balance. – Piegarro A.
- The comparative effects of a 6 week balance training program, hip abductor strengthening program and combined balance-training/hip abductor strengthening program on dynamic postural control and gluteus medius strength. – Leavey V.
- The effects of wrist proprioception exercises on joint stability during a forward fall. – Hatches P.
- Hamstring rehabilitation. – Siegel L.
- Treatment techniques for edema reduction during the acute inflammatory cycle. – Graham AD.
- Non-surgical epicondylitis rehabilitation. – Stickney D.
- Diagnostic accuracy of SIJ tests. – Holliday K.
Psychology of Sport Injury
- Perceived social support systems during athletic injury recovery in collegiate club sports athletes. – Loutsch J.
- An Investigation of Trait Aggression: It’s relationship with Reported Injuries and Moral Disengagement. – Martinez J